วันอังคารที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Nadal heaps praise on Novak


Spaniard gracious in defeat after Flushing Meadows final



Rafael Nadal insists Novak Djokovic's achievements this year will be "probably impossible to repeat" after losing his US Open crown to the world number one.
Djokovic won a pulsating final at Flushing Meadows in four sets to claim an incredible third grand slam title of the year and fourth of his career.
The Serbian has now beaten Nadal in six finals this season and the 6-2 6-4 6-7 (3-7) 6-1 victory means he has won 64 of his 66 matches in 2011.
Nadal, who looked to be back in the match after winning the third set on a tie-break, said: "Obviously I'm disappointed but this guy is doing unbelievable things so congratulations Novak and your team for everything.

"What you did this year is probably impossible to repeat.
"I try my best in every moment, these kind of matches are very difficult, it brings your body to the limit.
"I tried to play great but he always makes a fantastic comeback. That's tennis, I tried my best and am happy with what I did. I ran to every ball and fought until the last ball.
"This year I lost a lot of finals against him but I won a lot in the past and the only thing I can do is try my best every day to keep improving and for sure I will come back next year and try my best."

Source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12110_7173860,00.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น